I haven't been out for very long, I know, but I have been removed from my days in fashion school (for one hot semester) and the days of my Rihanna bob, so I thought it'd be interesting to share SS through the years....college edition. I think it's hard for us to see ourselves any differently throughout the years because we see ourselves numerous times a day (what vain bitches we all are!).....but these photos show a bit of a glimpse of change through the years of 18-23....
FRESHMAN YEAR --
1. NO idea why this photo was taken, but I know I didn't take it. I think it was for my roommate's basic photo class or something. Either way, look at how blonde my hair was! I was in the sun a lot that summer so it was pretty light.....and long. I miss that length, I want it back!
2. I found that Power Ranger shirt at a thrift store right off campus called "Einstein's Attic" -- I look like I'm five...and that really hasn't changed much.
SOPHOMORE YEAR --
1&2. Still long hair, rocking the leather, my badass period where I chose the wrong boys (like the one behind me), the wrong booze, and made all the right memories. Junior year was a more severe version of this, but we won't divulge into those moments.........for another time, my loves. Cue Rihanna's most recent hit, "We Found Love" & these photos will make much more sense, HAH!
JUNIOR YEAR --
1. Where oh where did my hair go?! I loved this haircut at the time, so simple, so chic, definitely fit my personality. This was me, cah-learly intoxicated....celebrating my 21st!
2. I'll take random solo photos over the duck face pose photos anyyyyday, sister!
SENIOR YEAR --
1. Student teacher days, where of course I took photos of my self in school!
2. SSB is in the picture now.....literally. (I don't know why we look so sexy, I assure you we weren't trying to look salaciously at the camera....because SSB doesn't even know what that word means.)
AAAAAND NOW --
There you have it, the transformation of SS from scared freshman to graduated senior to now in the present day. I miss those days to a ridiculous extent. If you're still in college, I am a huge jelly belly because I wish I was in your position. Make the most of it, make all the wrong decisions just so you know you can make the right ones later!
If you're out of college like me, share your college photos! I would make this a cute link-up, but let's be honest, I'm way too lazy for that. Sorry I'm not sorry about it.
Until next time, farewell to you who never gained the freshman fifteen and to those who have not yet had the chance to do so........