Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nobody Weird Like Me!

...Actually, there are definitely people weird/weirder than me (i.e. anyone on Hoarders and Toddlers & Tiaras), but the song quote fit, so just go with it, people!

I have nothing great to post in the beauty/fashion/lifestyle department, so I had planned on doing this tag and didn't get to it until today. I made it into a video so if you don't feel like watching it, I apologize, as this is now a wasted post for you to read.

I have not done a video in quite some time, but really, I just think writing is more my style. When it comes to being weird, though, some things just come out better "in person" so to speak....so let's get to it!

15 WEIRD FACTS TAG
The tweeting in the background is c/o Auzlow & Luna....what bitches.
I think the scarves backdrop will be seen in future videos....because I love them!


Hope you have had/are still having a great weekend! If you do the tag, please let me know so I can see how weird you are, too! :) Mwahahahaha

Don't know about you, but I am totes (hah!) stoked about the EMMY'S tonight. Woot, go Mad Men and Glee and Modern Family!

Until next time, farewell love bugs......

7 comments:

  1. Totally with you on the smacking while eating thing. My dad does it and it makes me want to pull my hair out. If I see him sitting down with a sandwich I have to leave the room because that's when the loudest smacking occurs. It makes me crazy!

    You're funny and insane, I think we'd be best friends in real life. Haha.

    - Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the list of questions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over the amount of scarves you have!

    Don't get me started on people making noise when they eat... drives me bananas.


    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ann. they're all over the place, but check out this site because she wrote them out: antiquedgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh my gosh - i've finally realized who you remind me of. MILA KUNIS! You/your mannerisms sound just like her in this video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the shout out :)!! Just so you know, even though you obviously did already, adding raspberry to Starbucks drinks is pretty much the best thing ever. I do it to my vanilla lattes when I want to mix it up When I was in high school though the holy grail of drinks (for me) was the Brownie Frapp with raspberry. Ommggg I would just die if they brought that back. mmm

    ReplyDelete

Superficial Sanctuary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...