Sunday, September 11, 2011

Be Our Guest, Be Our Guest....(Update, Guest Blog, Etc.)

Nothing new to report on the SS front. Coming soon, you ask? I'll tell you!

Teacher OOTD
Mini Hauls
Fall Fashions
Fall Makeup
.....and so much more! (Or not, who knows really)

For now, though, go check out one of my blogging pals over at Almost Britain. She kindly asked me to guest blog on her Sunday topic, "Did I ever tell you about the time I?...." If you enjoy my teacher rants or nanny posts, you'll be SURE to love this post! So go check it out, leave your thoughts & comments on my story, and be sure to follow her, too. She does some killer EOTD looks that are quite lovely!

Also, a momentary pause for those lost on 9.11.01....we will never forget. Now, a decade later, may our hearts come together to give strength to those who need it most.
I was in 8th grade, sitting in History class, when one of our guidance counselors came to the door, whispered to my teacher, and my teacher then said, "We're about to watch real history happen." Still gives me chills to think about that day, as he turned on the TV, the second plane hit. Mass chaos in the halls, silent lunch room to listen to the many students being dismissed, but it will never compare to those who saw first-hand the tragedy unfolding. Never forget, always remember, united we stand until the end.


Now, on another note, let's hear it for football for being back in the game! No pun intended...or intended, whichever ;)
Have a great rest of the weekend & be sure to check out my pal's blog!



Until next time, farewell and I love you all.....

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read the guest post!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete

Superficial Sanctuary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...