Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coastal Scents & Mini Haul

I have commited a crime and will be in jail so I won't be blogging for awhile......

KIDDING....on the jail part anyways. I did, however, commit a crime of the beauty variety. I bought TWO makeup-related items but they are not similar to what's in my Project X Pan so I'll bring this down to a misdemeanor or even let myself go with a stern warning ;)

I also think I redeemed myself in the beauty department because I finally used my Coastal Scent palette! I went for the Metal Mania one instead of the Warm palette, so stay posted for a look in the warm family. I didn't want to go too crazy because it is hot as hell outside and didn't think it'd look too cute to have all these makeup colors running down my face. Forgive me, too, because the photos aren't the greatest, I'm new at this whole only-take-my-eyes type of photography!
Lid = Orange-Yellow
Crease = Warm Pink
Blended Throughout = Bronze Orange
Liner = e.l.f liquid pen liner in plum
Mascara = Physician's Formula Glam Mascara for Brown Eyes

Time for the haul! I went to Target and Famous Footwear and although I didn't get a lot, here are the goods!....oh, and my photo of everything was just dreadful so I took the photos offline for better viewing pleasure!

Black Wedges - G by Guess (50% off $80 bucks? I'll take it!)

Kimono Sleeve Top - Target
 
Bathing Suit (only the top) - Target 
(I bought a green to match the flower's leaves for the bottoms)

Kabuki Brush - EcoTools

Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara (for unruly brows) - Target


That's it for the mini haul. The shoes, shirt, and suit look much better in person (in my opinion) so I'll be sure to do OOTD posts with at least the shoes and top (probably not the suit, though....awkward!) 

So sue me for buying makeup-related items! I needed a kabuki brush and clear brow gel, they weren't merely just "wants" so I'm ok, right? Right. Sure, let's go with that!

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend! Enjoy the sun, get out there and soak up the rays with plenty of SPF!

As always, until next time, farewell.....


4 comments:

  1. Ah i love love love that bathing suit! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove all of your buys from Target!! I really need to invest in the clear mascara for my eyebrows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kabuki brush - great purchase, you won't regret it! And kids are totally cruel but so so amusing =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bathing suit!!

    Thanks for following my blog!

    -Luci

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Superficial Sanctuary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...