First up...here's of a photo of said nightstand...
(My nightstand is covered by one of my baby blankets....I may
1. Vintage Box with randomness; Goody Boar Bristle/Plastic Bristle Hairbrush
2. Eye Mask (for day naps & nights when the TV is too bright)
3. Two magazines, both Elle
4. Two notebooks, for last minute poetry and late-night writings
5. Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy Lip Treatment (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!)
6. Vintage Wire Container (in the back) contains:
*2 pairs of glasses
*Midol (hey, don't judge)
*Checks (no clue why; can't remember the last time I wrote a check!)
*Denim Bow Clip from H&M (on the front, for last-minute hair fixes)
*Spare Contact Case (even though I rarely take my contacts out...again, don't judge!)
My cell phone usually goes on the nightstand, too, so I threw it in for the photo. Most of the time it ends up in bed with me (along with my mac and alarm clock...it's a big bed...)
I keep my alarm clock in bed because it's easier to press snooze that way....yep, completely goes against the use of having an alarm clock, but whatever. I set my phone alarm, too, just to be safe.
What do YOU keep by your bed? Do you have any items that are a must use before bed? Do you, too, end up sleeping with your phone and/or anything else odd?
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I have been so on-the-go lately, I'm thrilled to have a weekend in! Tomorrow is an errand day, but I also find those very relaxing, so no complaints here.
See you when I see you....farewell for now.