So yes, dear readers, I don't know why I decided to do it, but I made my first video. Yeah, I don't really know why other than the fact that, like I said to myself in the car, hauls are better in videos....slightly more organic, little more fun. I apologize for not being the typical gawh-jus beauty blogger like the rest of the people who make beauty videos, but whatever, I'm only human, not plastic and perfect....so don't judge me, all right? Awesome.
If you decide to no longer read/follow my blog after viewing the video, cool, totally up to you (and your loss, right?) If you do decide to stay, thank you kindly! I really don't think I'll be making a habit of videos, as I mention in the vid that I do enjoy writing more, but we'll see, we'll see.
Without anymore talking, here it is....my Ulta Haul Video!
1. I realize the photos in the background are a bit odd....the one that looks like a dog is, in fact, a dog...my boyfriend dressed up as one for Halloween one year. He's nothing like a dog in real life, not to worry ;) The other are just me and friends and/or family.
2. This video is so ridiculously amateur so be kind....I'm no pro videographer!
3. When I said I got the OPI polish from the beauty/salon section, I have no idea what I was saying. I get my hair cut at a salon that has a store connected to the front (sort of like Ulta....but not really), so I got the polish there, not at Ulta.
4. I make weird faces....it's just my nature, part of the humor, no? Thanks, YouTube, for making an awesome Herp-Derp face for the screen shot opener. Awesome, really.
5. I finally opened the bronzer....and I'm sorry it looked so pink/purple/not bronzey in the video. Here's a better depcition of it:
6. I talked about two liners I got at Target....yeah, well, they didn't melt in my car (yippey!!) Here they are....
Until next time, farewell lovahs!