I received an award - really, me? Yes, yes I did. The generous Tjasa (Beauty Bag) gave this award to me and I think it's fantastic! If only it came with a trophy or ribbon - but the sidebar photo isn't too shabby either ;)
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award (This shouldn't be a "rule" - it should just happen out of pure courtesy!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (As if my "Friday Facts" posts weren't enough!)
3. Award recently discovered bloggers (I award five in the honor of May being the fifth month - I'm nothing if not a lover for archetypes!)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award (Again, should just be done out of courtesy - I just award them and never tell them? Ludicrous.)
Seven (very quick) Things About Me:
1. My go-to shades to wear are blue and black.
2. I have small feet - size 5.5 or 6, depending on store/brand.
3. I have never seen a scary movie - this will never change, either.4. I cannot go to Target without buying a makeup item - it's a problem.
5. I love Babybell cheese - Tomato Basil makes any sad day happy! ("Have you laughed today?")
6. I have two older sisters & a twin brother - my brother and I are easily the best dressed siblings of the family (must come from all the years my mom "matched" us!)
7. I try to be presentable anytime I am in public - never wear sweats, hoodies, or sneakers. I actually don't even own sneakers (actually, I wear old cheering shoes to workout - I'm pathetic, I know)
There you have it, seven not-so-exciting things about me!
Now the fun part!
I chose these ladies for obvious reasons - I love reading their blogs and they're not only stylish in the fashionable sense, but just all-around stylish in personality (i.e. classy, witty, etc.) and you should follow their blog if you're reading this right now!
1. The Procrastinator
3. Beautyful Fashion
5. Hannah Michelle
I apologize if any of you have already received such an award - consider yourself twice (or even thrice!) times as stylish!
I'm off to enjoy Mother's Day with my mother and family - hope you all enjoy the day!